Spectacular 2 bedroom apartment in St John's Wood
Finchley Road, London
rent per month
Added on 20/06/18
Located within the highly sought after Queens Court development, just a stone’s throw away from St John's Wood station (Jubilee line) and a short walk to Kilburn Park and High Road for the Bakerloo line and overground respectively, this modern and highly finished two bedroom apartment provides a fantastic location the heart of St John's Wood, moments from the amenities of the High Street and within easy reach of the open spaces of Regent's Park and Primrose Hill.
Having undergone a recent substantial renovation, this well laid out apartment briefly comprises a bright and airy lounge that boasts an abundance of space and new wooden flooring, a stylish and very well equipped integrated kitchen, a generously proportioned master bedroom with built in wardrobes, a second well sized double bedroom and a wonderful family bathroom complete with modern fixtures.
Benefiting from on and off-street parking, a communal garden area and an on-site porter between 8am and 8pm, this property is ideally situated for local and national rail links, and is minutes from many of London's finest locations, including the iconic Abbey Road Studios
Interested in this property?
0333 240 2222
- Managed by Rentify - offering support 24/7 for tenants
- An immaculate 2 bedroom flat arranged on the 5th floor
- Set within a secure block with on-site porter
- Offers bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Features modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Provides three well proportioned bedrooms
- Finished in neutral tones and recently refurbished